Event Name: Alternative Finance Forum
Event Location: Copernicus Conference Centre; Warsaw, Poland
Summary of Event: This forum aims to “introduce new forms of financial services” while covering topics including equity-based crowdfunding, social impact bonds, online lenders to small businesses and peer-to-peer lending platforms. The event has support from the European Union and its European Investment Bank Institute.
Background on Organizers: The Microfinance Centre (MFC) is a resource center based in Poland that connects 107 organizations across 35 countries to “deliver responsible microfinance services.”
Cost: Participation is free of charge
For additional information, you may contact the marketing staff at office[at]alternativefinanceforum.com or +48 605 561 861.
By Ryan Gauthier, Research Associate
Sources and Additional Information
The Microfinance Centre:
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: 5th European Research Conference on Microfinance; June 12 – 14, 2017; Portsmouth, UK
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: International Conference on Sustainable Development; September 6 – 7, 2017; Rome, Italy
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: “Horizon 2037: Fair Finance for All” – 20th Microfinance Centre (MFC) Annual Conference; May 24-26, 2017; Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: African Finance & Investment Forum: Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Growth; February 13 – 16, 2017; Nairobi, Kenya
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: International Conference on Sustainable Development, September 16-17, 2016, Gregorian University, Rome, Italy