Event Name: Africa Banking & Finance Conference
Event Date: April 10 – April 11, 2018
Event Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Summary of Event: This is the seventh iteration of this event, which will focus again on financial inclusion. In addition to a trade show, the conference will include sessions on insurance, savings, payments, capacity building, measuring success, regulation, agent banking, serving women and youth, and how banks can downscale to microfinance.
Cost: The fee to attend is USD 1,000, with an early-registration rate of USD 750 available for an unspecified time period.
For more information, you may email abfc[at]aidembs.com or call +254 20 221 8114.
Sources and Additional Resources
Aidem Business Solutions
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: 7th Annual Africa Banking and Finance Conference; May 30 – 31, 2017; Kigali, Rwanda
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: International Conference on Sustainable Development, September 16-17, 2016, Gregorian University, Rome, Italy
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Cracking the Nut Conference; June 12 – 13, 2018; Antigua, Guatemala
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: 2017 Social Enterprise Conference; Columbia University, New York, USA; October 6, 2017
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: 5th European Research Conference on Microfinance; June 12 – 14, 2017; Portsmouth, UK