Event Name: The SRI Conference on Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing
Event Date: November 1 – November 3, 2017
Event Location: Hotel Del Coronado; San Diego, California, USA
Summary of Event: The theme of this event is “All In For Impact.” It will focus on concrete ways investing can positively impact social and economic spheres. The conference program offers plenary sessions focused on investment and practice management issues, shareholder advocacy strategies, and community impact investment opportunities. In addition, the organizers will present the Moskowitz Prize and the SRI Service Award.
Event Cost: Tickets cost USD 995 until September 13; USD 1,095 from then until October 13th; and USD 1,195 thereafter. A rate of USD 495 is available for students, presenters, event sponsors and attendees’ companions.
Background on Organizers: Background on Organizers: The conference is produced by SRI Conference and Community LLC, which is based in the US state of Colorado.
Event Website: http://www.sriconference.com/
For additional information, you may email info[at]SRIConference.com or Krystala[at]SRIconference.com.
By Jacob O’Driscoll, Research Associate
Sources and Additional Resources
The SRI Conference on Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Impact Investing Conference: Addressing Climate Change and Social Development; April 26, 2017; Kirchberg, Luxembourg
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Impact Investing: Mainstreaming Purpose-Driven Finance; February 15, 2017; New York, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: High Water Women’s 2017 Investing for Impact Symposium; November 30, 2017; New York, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Investing for Impact Conference; February 15, 2018; New York, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Global Impact Investing Network’s (GIIN’s) Scaling Impact Investing: A Conversation Among Senior Leaders; September 18, 2017; New York, USA