Event Name: The SEEP Network Annual Conference
Event Date: October 2 – 4, 2017
Event Location: Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel; Arlington, Virginia, USA
Summary of Event: The theme of this year’s conference is “Catalyzing Transformative Change.” Speakers will address strategies in the following tracks: (1) Resilience through Market Systems; (2) Markets, Food Systems and Nutrition; (3) Financial Inclusion and Client Empowerment; and (4) Adaptive Management and Organizational Change.
Background on Organizers: This event is organized by the US-based nonprofit Small Enterprise Education and Promotion (SEEP) Network. The SEEP Network, which has members working in 170 countries as of 2016, addresses issues relating to financial services, market development, program evaluation and improving services for groups such as women and youth.
Cost: The fee to attend is USD 1,200, with a rate of USD 940 offered to SEEP members. There are discounts of USD 200 for those registering before August 18 and USD 100 for registrations received before September 22.
Event Website: http://www.seepnetwork.org/
For additional information, you may contact the event organizers at annualconference[at]seepnetwork.org or +1 202 534 1400.
By Phoebe Rorke
Sources and Additional Resources
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at: https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Women’s Economic Empowerment Global Learning Forum; May 23-25, 2017; Bangkok, Thailand
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: SEEP Network Annual Conference, September 19-21, 2016, Arlington, Virginia, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Global Savings Group Conference; May 22 – 24, 2018; Kigali, Rwanda
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Impact Investing Conference: Addressing Climate Change and Social Development; April 26, 2017; Kirchberg, Luxembourg
- MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: Association of Microfinance Institutions of Rwanda Rolls Out “Responsible Finance Through Local Leadership and Learning Program”