Event Name: Financial Inclusion Summit East Africa 2017
Event Date: September 5, 2017
Event Location: Radisson Blu Hotel; Nairobi, Kenya
Cost: The fee to attend is USD 440.
Summary of Event: This conference offers opportunities “to discuss critical challenges, opportunities, pilot programmes and future roadmaps” associated with financial inclusion across East Africa. The event will feature approximately a dozen sessions on topics such as: the financial inclusion gender gap; how to overcome barriers to financial inclusion; financial regulation; financial technology; and the dynamics between financial inclusion and the wider financial services industry.
Background on Organizers: Founded in 1987, Terrapinn Holding Limited is a business conference organizer based in London, England.
For additional information, you may contact Prima Castelino at prima.castelino[at]terrapinn.com or +971 4 4440 2535.
By Matthew O’Neill, Research Associate
Sources and Additional Information:
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Africa Banking & Finance Conference; April 10 – 11, 2018; Lagos, Nigeria
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Cashless Africa: The Future of Finance; March 22 – 23, 2017; Lagos, Nigeria
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Global Sustainable Finance Conference 2017; July 13-14, 2017; Karlsruhe, Germany
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: “Horizon 2037: Fair Finance for All” – 20th Microfinance Centre (MFC) Annual Conference; May 24-26, 2017; Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Africa Financial Services Investment Conference (AFSIC) Annual Conference; May 3 – 5, 2017; London, UK