Event Name: Dot Finance Africa
Event Date: May 17 – May 18, 2017
Event Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Summary of Event: This event will include speeches and discussions on financial technology (fintech) topics including artificial intelligence, blockchain databases, client protection, collaboration, crowdfunding, designing user experiences, digital payments, financial inclusion and security .
Cost: The registration fee ranges from USD 145 to USD 295 for new technology firms that have raised less than USD 2 million. There is no fee for financial service providers. Vendors may contact the organizers to negotiate payment.
Conference Organizer: Dot Finance Africa is a conference organizer that hosted its inaugural meeting in May 2016 in Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Website: http://www.dotfinancelive.com.
For additional information, you may contact the organizers by phone at +973 77778540 or by email at info[at]dotfinancelive.com.
By James Packard
Sources and Additional Resources:
 Dot Finance Africa – The Event, http://www.dotfinancelive.com/event.html
 Dot Finance Africa – Why Attend, http://www.dotfinancelive.com/why-attend.html
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Financial Inclusion Summit East Africa; September 5, 2017; Nairobi, Kenya
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Global Sustainable Finance Conference 2017; July 13-14, 2017; Karlsruhe, Germany
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: ICT4D (Information and Communications Technology for Development); May 8 – 10, 2018; Lusaka, Zambia
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: 7th Annual Africa Banking and Finance Conference; May 30 – 31, 2017; Kigali, Rwanda
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Africa Financial Services Investment Conference (AFSIC) Annual Conference; May 3 – 5, 2017; London, UK