Event Name: Employment, Youth and Investment: What can Microfinance do?
Event Date: November 5-6, 2015
Event Location: Corinthia Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic
Cost: The fee to attend is USD 373 before September 10, USD 430 from September 11 to October 26, and USD 486 at the door.
Summary of Event: The 18th annual MFC conference will center on the theme of “employment, youth and investment”, including how the microfinance sector can “get the European and global economy on the road to recovery.” The conference will feature traditional workshops and plenaries, as well as “un-conference sessions” consisting of small, informal meetings among peers with flexible topics
Background on the organizer: The Microfinance Centre (MFC) is a Poland-based resource center with 103 member organizations in 36 countries that aims to promote a sustainable microfinance sector by providing technical services, knowledge management and media campaigns.
Event Website: http://www.mfc2015.org/
Sources and Additional Resources
 Microfinance Centre 18th Annual Conference website;http://www.mfc2015.org/
 Microfinance Event Brief; “Microfinance Centre to Host 17th Annual Conference” https://www.microcapital.org/microfinance-event-microfinance-centre-to-host-17th-mfc-annual-conference-may-27-28-2014-istanbul-turkey/
Did you know that MicroCapital also publishes the Microfinance Monitor Newsapaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/product-pages/
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: International Conference on Sustainable Development, September 16-17, 2016, Gregorian University, Rome, Italy
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: “Horizon 2037: Fair Finance for All” – 20th Microfinance Centre (MFC) Annual Conference; May 24-26, 2017; Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: International Conference on Sustainable Development; September 6 – 7, 2017; Rome, Italy
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Making Cents International Presents 2017 Global Youth Economic Opportunities Summit; September 27-29; Arlington, Virginia, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: SRI Conference on Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing; November 1-3, 2017; San Diego, California, USA