Event Name: European Microfinance Summit
Event Date: January 26 – 27, 2017
Event Location: Paseo García Faria 37-47, Barceló Atenea Mar Hotel, Barcelona, Spain
Summary of Event: Speakers will discuss where microfinance may be headed and the impact it has on both developed and developing countries. The schedule for Day One includes sessions on current trends in microfinance and the effectiveness of existing practices. Day Two will address efforts to sustain microfinance and the potential future of the industry.
Background on Organizers: This event is organized by the Market Research Division of EuroEvents, a conference organizer based in Ireland. The firm’s Market Research Division specializes in financial services.
Cost: The cost to attend this event is EUR 1,198 (USD 1,251).
For additional information, you may contact the organizers at operations(at)euro-events.co or +34 935 31 60 40.
By Phoebe Rorke
Sources and Additional Resources:
Special Coverage of European Microfinance Week
Did you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at: https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Second European Microfinance Summit – Future Challenges for Sustainable Development; January 25-26, 2018; Vienna, Austria
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: International Conference on Sustainable Development; September 6 – 7, 2017; Rome, Italy
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Digital Financial Services: Are We Realising Their Full Potential?; January 19, 2017; London, UK
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Global Social Impact Investment Steering Group (GSG) Impact Summit; July 9-12, 2017; Chicago, Illinois, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Impact Investing: Mainstreaming Purpose-Driven Finance; February 15, 2017; New York, USA