Italy’s MicroFinanza Rating (MFR) issued two microfinance institutional ratings during September. Palestine’s Asala Company for Credit and Development was assigned a grade of BB+ with a “stable” outlook, and Inkunga Finance of Rwanda was assigned a grade of B with a “positive” outlook.
MFR also conducted monitoring on two previously rated institutions, Amret of Cambodia and Credicampo of El Salvador. Amret’s rating of A- with a stable outlook was confirmed. Credicampo’s rating of BBB- was also confirmed, but its outlook was increased from “under observation” to stable.
In addition, MFR issued Social Ratings for the following organizations: Banco Solidario of Ecuador, which earned an A; Asala, which earned an A-; and Mexico’s Conserva, which earned a BB-.
By the MicroCapital Team
Sources and Additional Resources
Information provided directly to MicroCapital by MicroFinanza Rating.
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: MicroFinanza Rating Issues 13 Institutional, Social, Client-protection Credentials to Microfinance Institutions in Albania, Morocco, Namibia, Asia, Latin America
- MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: MicroFinanza Rating Issues 27 Rating Updates, New Reports for Microfinance Institutions in the Philippines, Latin America
- MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: MicroFinanza Rating Issues 10 Institutional, Social Ratings
- MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: MicroFinanza Issues 13 Institutional, Credit, TrueLift Ratings to Microfinance Institutions in Haiti, Latin America, Togo
- MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: MicroFinanza Rating Issues 8 Institutional, Social, Client-protection Credentials to Microfinance Institutions in Asia, Latin America