Event Name: Impact Investing: Mainstreaming Purpose-Driven Finance
Event Date: February 15, 2017
Event Location: Time Warner Center, 60 Columbus Circle, New York, New York, USA
Summary of Event: Speakers here will analyze opportunities and obstacles present in the “mainstreaming” of impact investing, which the organizers define as “a new approach to putting capital to work” through a “more long-term, sustainable and socially responsible approach to investing.”
Description on Organizers: This event is organized by The Economist, a UK-based source of newspapers, conferences and online services offering news and analysis on business and world affairs.
Cost: The cost to attend is USD 1,795, with a discounted rate of USD 1,595 for those registering before January 27. Groups registering by that date are eligible for discounts of up to 15 percent. A rate of USD 995 may be requested for representatives of government and nonprofits via event-tickets[at]economist.com.
For additional information, you may contact the organizers by email at event-tickets[at]economist.com or phone at +41 22 56 68 460.
By Phoebe Rorke
Sources and Additional Resources
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at: https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/l.org/products-page/
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Impact Investing Conference: Addressing Climate Change and Social Development; April 26, 2017; Kirchberg, Luxembourg
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: High Water Women’s 2017 Investing for Impact Symposium; November 30, 2017; New York, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Global Impact Investing Network’s (GIIN’s) Scaling Impact Investing: A Conversation Among Senior Leaders; September 18, 2017; New York, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: SRI Conference on Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing; November 1-3, 2017; San Diego, California, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: MaRS Social Finance Forum; November 9-10, 2017; Toronto, Ontario, Canada