The European Microfinance Platform (e-MFP) recently announced the following finalists for the European Microfinance Award, which in 2017 is focused on housing: First Microfinance Bank Afghanistan, Peru’s Mibanco and Mexico’s Cooperative Tosepantomin. The award, with a cash prize of EUR 100,000 (USD 118,000), will be presented during European Microfinance Week in Luxembourg on the last day of November. For details, please refer to the press release from e-MFP.
This interview is part of a sponsored series on European Microfinance Week, which is held annually by e-MFP in Luxembourg. MicroCapital has been engaged to promote and cover the event on-site.
Sources and Additional Resources
European Microfinance Week 2017
MicroCapital Coverage of European Microfinance Week Since 2012
- SPECIAL REPORT: 5 Days Left to Apply for 2017 European Microfinance Award on Housing
- SPECIAL REPORT: Application Period Open for $106k European Microfinance Award on Housing Until May 22
- SPECIAL REPORT: European Microfinance Week Scheduled for November 29 – December 1, 2017, in Luxembourg
- SPECIAL REPORT: Registration Open for European Microfinance Week; November 29 – December 1, 2017; Luxembourg
- SPECIAL REPORT: Kashf Foundation of Pakistan Wins $106k European Microfinance Award for Supporting “Low-cost” Private Schools