Geva Group, a financial technology firm headquartered in Panama City, Panama, recently partnered with India-based digital services provider Mahindra Comviva to provide mobile financial solutions for telecommunication, consumer goods and financial companies in Central America and the Caribbean.
On the topic of Geva Group’s new offerings, Chief Executive Officer Gabi Geva states that “…we want to create a robust financial ecosystem which will enable banks, telecom operators, financial institutions and CPG companies to offer mobile financial service to financially underserved consumers in the region.”
Geva Group’s customers serve 1 billion subscribers in 90 countries, and Mahindra Comviva’s footprint impacts 2 billion customers in 95 countries.
By Ryan Gauthier, Research Associate
Sources and Additional Resources
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/
- MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: Juvo Raises $40m to Provide Microloans for Mobile Airtime Credit in Eastern Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia
- MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: India’s Kotak Mahindra Bank Buying BSS Microfinance for $21m
- MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: KCB Bank Rwanda Launches Mobiloan Platform to Provide Mobile Microcredit
- MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: Central Bank of Myanmar Clears the Air by Issuing Mobile Financial Services License for OK Dollar
- MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: EBRD Loans Local-currency Totalling $10m to Araratbank of Armenia, Targeting Women-owned Rural SMEs