Until May 22, the European Microfinance Platform (e-MFP) is accepting applications for the 2017 European Microfinance Award, which is focused this year on financing housing improvements for people with low incomes. The award includes a cash prize of EUR 100,000 (USD 111,000) that will be presented at European Microfinance Week, which is being held from November 29 through December 1 in Luxembourg.
The award is being organized by the Inclusive Finance Network Luxembourg (InFiNe), e-MFP and the Luxembourg Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs – Directorate for Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Affairs.
This notice is part of a sponsored series on European Microfinance Week, which is held annually by e-MFP, a 130-member network located in Luxembourg. MicroCapital has been engaged to promote and cover the event on-site.
Sources and Additional Resources
European Microfinance Award
European Microfinance Week 2017
MicroCapital Coverage of European Microfinance Week Since 2012
European Microfinance Platform (e-MFP) Coverage of European Microfinance Week 2016
- SPECIAL REPORT: Application Period Open for $106k European Microfinance Award on Housing Until May 22
- SPECIAL REPORT: European Microfinance Week Scheduled for November 29 – December 1, 2017, in Luxembourg
- SPECIAL REPORT: MFIs in Afghanistan, Peru, Mexico Shortlisted for $118k “Microfinance for Housing” Award
- SPECIAL REPORT: Kashf Foundation of Pakistan Wins $106k European Microfinance Award for Supporting “Low-cost” Private Schools
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: European Microfinance Platform (e-MFP) to Host European Microfinance Week, November 16-18, 2016, Luxembourg