Event Name: Second European Microfinance Summit – Future Challenges for Sustainable Development
Event Date: January 25-26, 2018
Event Location: Vienna, Austria
Summary of Event: This event will compare and contrast microfinance in Eastern and Western Europe, focusing the inclusion of people in very rural areas, environmental impacts, technology and the future of the sector.
Cost: The standard fee to attend is EUR 1,199 (USD 1,400), with a rate of EUR 999 (USD 1,160) available for an unspecified promotional period.
For more information, you may contact Aneta Djambaska via aneta.djambaska[at]euro-events.co or +420 734 655 262.
First European Microfinance Summit; January 26-27, 2017; Barcelona, Spain
Second European Microfinance Summit registration
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: European Microfinance Summit; January 26 – 27, 2017; Barcelona, Spain
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Metrics from the Ground Up; NEW DATES: February 27 – 28, 2018; Nairobi, Kenya
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Financial Inclusion Summit East Africa; September 5, 2017; Nairobi, Kenya
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Making Finance Work for Women Summit; October 24-25, 2017; Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Mondato Summit Asia; November 28-29, 2017; Yangon, Myanmar