Event Name: Savings and Credit Forum: What are the Social Performance Management and Reporting Practices of Financial Institutions and Microfinance Impact Investors?
Event Date: March 16, 2017
Event Location: University of Zürich, Rämistrasse 59, Zürich, Switzerland
Summary of Event: The draft agenda for this event includes topics such as standards for social performance management and the social performance reporting practices of several microfinance institutions. This half-day event will be held after the Social Performance Task Force (SPTF) Social Investor’s Meeting scheduled for March 15 and the morning of March 16.
Background on Organizers: This event is organized by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), a unit of Switzerland’s Federal Department of Foreign Affairs that works to reduce poverty in other countries by promoting economic self-reliance and independence.
Cost: There is no fee to attend, but registration is required.
For additional information, you may contact Jeannine Caspar of Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation at jeannine.caspar[at]helvetas.org or +41 31 385 10 82.
By Phoebe Rorke
Sources and Additional Resources
Information provided directly to MicroCapital by Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation.
SPTF Social Investor Working Group Meeting
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at: https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Social Performance Task Force (SPTF) Social Investor Working Group Meeting; March 15-16, 2017; Zurich, Switzerland
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Social Performance Task Force (SPTF) Annual Meeting; June 6 – 8, 2017, Mexico City, Mexico
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: 2018 Customer Centricity Learning Event; February 19 – 22, 2018; Mamallapuram, India
- SPECIAL REPORT: Scaling Up Implementation of Social Performance Management at European Microfinance Week
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Investing for Impact Conference; February 15, 2018; New York, USA