Event Name: First Pan-African Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise (SME) Finance Summit: Accelerating Performance Through Innovation
Event Date: FORMERLY SCHEDULED FOR November 22 – November 23, 2016 NEW DATES AND LOCATION TO BE ANNOUNCED
Event Location: FORMERLY SCHEDULED FOR Radisson Blu Hotel, Elgon Road, Nairobi, Kenya NEW DATES AND LOCATION TO BE ANNOUNCED
Cost: The cost to attend the event is USD 1,250 with discounts available for group reservations.
Summary of Event: This event, which is themed “Accelerating Performance Through Innovation”, will address opportunities to capitalize on the unmet demand for SME finance and challenges that financial institutions face in serving African SMEs, such as navigating “regulatory obstacles” and managing risk. The summit will feature speakers, panels and networking sessions aimed at facilitating new “strategic” partnerships and knowledge sharing regarding “successful” financing and service-delivery models.
Background on Organizers: Founded in 2009, Frontfin Training Limited is a for-profit company that organizes trainings and conferences convening stakeholders in microfinance and SME finance to encourage knowledge-sharing and capacity building. Frontfin is a subsidiary of JM Mantle and Company Limited, a Kenya-based consultancy offering corporate financial advisory services to financial institutions, SMEs and development agencies.
Event Website: http://smefinanceafrica.com/
For additional information, you may contact the event organizers by email at contactus[at]smefinanceafrica.com or by phone at +254 20 2400 400.
By Michelle Dold, Research Associate
Sources and Additional Information:
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Global Social Impact Investment Steering Group (GSG) Impact Summit; July 9-12, 2017; Chicago, Illinois, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: 3rd Sankalp Southeast Asia Summit; September 19 – 20, 2017; Jakarta, Indonesia
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: China International Microfinance Summit, November 29-December 1, 2016, Beijing, China
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Making Finance Work for Women Summit; October 24-25, 2017; Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Microfinance Pasifika’s Financial Inclusion Innovation Summit; August 29-31, 2017; Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea