Event Name: Mondato Summit Asia 2017 – Of Titans & Trailblazers: Emerging Asia’s Digital Finance & Commerce Moment
Event Date: November 28 – November 29, 2017
Event Location: Yangon, Myanmar
Cost: Entry passes cost USD 1,500 until August 31 and USD 1,750 thereafter.
Summary of Event: Attendees will consider ways “incumbents and innovators alike can navigate the highly complex digital finance and commerce (DFC) ecosystem” in South and Southeast Asia. The proceedings will include case studies, debates, demonstrations and roundtable discussions.
Background on Organizers: The event is organized by Mondato, a US-based consulting firm founded in 2008 . It specializes “in commercial and operational support for the digital finance and commerce industry.”
Event Website: http://www.mondatosummit.com/asia/
Registration Address: http://www.mondatosummit.com/registration-purchase/
For additional information, you may contact Arielle Jaffe by email at ajaffe[at]mondato.com or telephone at +33 6 95 93 43 95.
By Matthew O’Neill, Research Associate
Sources and Additional Resources:
 About Mondato:
 Mondato Summit Asia 2017 Agenda:
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Mondato Summit Africa; April 17 – 18, 2018; Johannesburg, South Africa
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Making Finance Work for Women Summit; October 24-25, 2017; Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: East Africa Microfinance Summit, November 2-4, 2016, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Second European Microfinance Summit – Future Challenges for Sustainable Development; January 25-26, 2018; Vienna, Austria
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Mobile World Conference 2018; February 26 – March 1, 2018; Barcelona, Spain