Summary of Event: The goal of the fifth iteration of this event is to help executives in the digital finance and commerce sectors share information and solve problems. Provisional agenda items include data analytics, case studies, reaching young people, measuring financial inclusion, cryptocurrencies, investment opportunities, and awards for innovation and social impact. Award applications are due March 9.
Background on Organizer: Mondato was founded in 2008 and is based in the US city of Washington. It describes itself as “a boutique consultancy specializing in commercial and operational support for the digital finance & commerce (DFC) industry.”
Cost: The fee to attend is USD 2,500, with a promotional rate of USD 1,750 available for an unspecified time period. Group rates are available upon request.
For more information, you may contact Arielle Jaffe via ajaffe[at]mondato.com or +33 6 95 93 43 95.
Sources and Additional Resources
Mondato Summit Asia, November 2017, Myanmar
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Mondato Summit Asia; November 28-29, 2017; Yangon, Myanmar
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Second European Microfinance Summit – Future Challenges for Sustainable Development; January 25-26, 2018; Vienna, Austria
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Africa Banking & Finance Conference; April 10 – 11, 2018; Lagos, Nigeria
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Mobile World Conference 2018; February 26 – March 1, 2018; Barcelona, Spain
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Making Finance Work for Women Summit; October 24-25, 2017; Dar es Salaam, Tanzania