Event Name: Metrics from the Ground Up
Event Date: NEW DATES -> February 27 – February 28, 2018
Event Location: Radisson Blu Nairobi; Nairobi, Kenya
Summary of Event: The ninth iteration of this conference will center on “aligning impact” by addressing variations in the definitions of impact, which depend on “context, country, and culture of origin.” The organizers hope to generate collaboration on defining “the African impact agenda.” The previous “Metrics” events were held in the US city of Washington DC.
Background on Organizers: The Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs (ANDE) is a group of companies seeking to further entrepreneurship in emerging markets by providing “financial, educational, and business support” to small and growing businesses.
Cost: The registration cost is USD 350, with a rate of USD 125 offered to ANDE members.
Event Website: http://www.andeglobal.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=984362
For additional information, you may contact the event organizers at ande.info[at]aspeninst.org or +1 202 736 2298.
By Aleks Marceau, Research Associate
Sources and Additional Information
ANDE home page:
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Impact Investing: Mainstreaming Purpose-Driven Finance; February 15, 2017; New York, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: SRI Conference on Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing; November 1-3, 2017; San Diego, California, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Foro Latinoamericano de Inversión de Impacto; February 14 – 16, 2017; Mérida, México
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Second European Microfinance Summit – Future Challenges for Sustainable Development; January 25-26, 2018; Vienna, Austria
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Global Social Impact Investment Steering Group (GSG) Impact Summit; July 9-12, 2017; Chicago, Illinois, USA