Event Name: Investing for Impact Conference 2018
Event Date: February 15, 2018
Event Location: New York, New York
Summary of Event: This conference will cover inequality worldwide and how investors can take advantage of related opportunities to invest in a socially responsible way. The speaker list includes Eric Usher, the head of the finance initiative of the UN Environment Programme; Evan Williams, the co-founder of US-based website Twitter; and Maya Chorengel, a senior partner at The Rise Fund, which is “committed to achieving social and environmental impact alongside competitive financial returns.”
Background on Organizer: This event is hosted by the UK-based weekly newspaper, The Economist. Editors from the publication will moderate the discussions.
Cost: The standard fee for the conference is USD 1,795, and group rates are available.
For more information, you may contact the organizers via email at emeaevents[at]economist.com or call +41 22 56 68 460
By Alex Gelfond, Research Associate
Sources and Additional Resources
MICROFINANCE EVENT: Impact Investing: Mainstreaming Purpose-Driven Finance; February 15, 2017; New York, New York US
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Impact Investing: Mainstreaming Purpose-Driven Finance; February 15, 2017; New York, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Global Impact Investing Network’s (GIIN’s) Scaling Impact Investing: A Conversation Among Senior Leaders; September 18, 2017; New York, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: 2017 Social Enterprise Conference; Columbia University, New York, USA; October 6, 2017
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: High Water Women’s 2017 Investing for Impact Symposium; November 30, 2017; New York, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: SRI Conference on Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing; November 1-3, 2017; San Diego, California, USA