Event Name: “Horizon 2037: Fair Finance for All” – 20th Microfinance Centre (MFC) Annual Conference
Event Date: May 24 – May 26, 2017
Event Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Summary of Event: This event focuses on trends over the past two decades and how they may influence the future, including whether the world will achieve full financial inclusion by 2037. In particular, speakers will “consider the implications of the digital revolution” for both banking and social structures.
Conference Organizer: The conference is organized by the Microfinance Centre (MFC), a Poland-based network of 103 microfinance organizations that aims to reduce poverty and develop human potential by promoting the delivery of financial and non-financial services and expertise to low-income families and microentrepreneurs.
Cost: The fee to register is USD 725, with various discounts available, including for registrations completed by May 14.
Event Website: http://www.mfc2017.org/
For additional information, you may contact the organizers by phone at +420 284 001 448 or by email at mfc [at] guarant.cz.
By Murong Xu, Research Associate
Sources and Additional Resources:
Horizon 2037: Fair Finance for All 20th MFC Annual Conference
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: International Conference on Sustainable Development, September 16-17, 2016, Gregorian University, Rome, Italy
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: The Microfinance Centre’s (MFC’s) Alternative Finance Forum; October 5, 2017; Warsaw, Poland
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: 5th European Research Conference on Microfinance; June 12 – 14, 2017; Portsmouth, UK
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: African Finance & Investment Forum: Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Growth; February 13 – 16, 2017; Nairobi, Kenya
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Islamic Microfinance Summit, September 26-27, 2016, Dubai, United Arab Emirates