Event Name: Harvard Business School-Accion Program on Strategic Leadership in Inclusive Finance
Event Date: March 25 – 30, 2018
Event Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Summary of Event: This event is intended to allow participants to improve their leadership skills and strategic thinking regarding topics such as “serving clients at the base of the pyramid,” and “your role and the role of your organization in the financial inclusion space.” The deadline to apply is December 15, 2017.
Cost: The fee to attend is USD 8,350, including overnight accommodation and meals.
For more information, you may call +1 202 393 5113 or email hbsaccion[at]accion.org.
Sources and Additional Resources
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: HBS-Accion Program on Strategic Leadership in Inclusive Finance; April 17 – 22, 2017; Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: MENA Governance and Strategic Leadership Seminar; March 7 – 9, 2017; Amman, Jordan
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: A Billion to Gain 2016, October 11-12, 2016, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Cracking the Nut Conference; June 12 – 13, 2018; Antigua, Guatemala
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Sanabel’s Annual Conference: Financial Inclusion in the Arab Countries; November 7-8, 2017; Beirut, Lebanon