Event Name: Scaling Impact Investing: A Conversation Among Senior Leaders
Event Date: September 18, 2017
Event Location: New York, New York, USA
Cost: There is no fee to attend, but registration is open only to staff of organizations that are members of the Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN).
Summary of Event: This event will include “a showcase of large-scale blended finance funds” as well as discussions on investing in line with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals [1, 2].
Background on Organizers: GIIN is a nonprofit organization based in the US city of New York whose 53 members work to increase “the level and effectiveness of capital that is supporting market-based solutions to social and environmental problems” [1, 3].
For additional information, you may e-mail pmurphy[at]thegiin.org or call +1 646 837 7430.
By Matthew O’Neill, Research Associate
Sources and Additional Resources:
 MICROFINANCE EVENT: Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN) Investor Forum, December 7-8, 2016, Amsterdam, the Netherlands:
 Scaling Impact Investing: A Conversation Among Senior Leaders:
 About GIIN:
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find our more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Investing for Impact Conference; February 15, 2018; New York, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: MaRS Social Finance Forum; November 9-10, 2017; Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN) Investor Forum, December 7-8, 2016, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: High Water Women’s 2017 Investing for Impact Symposium; November 30, 2017; New York, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: 2017 Social Enterprise Conference; Columbia University, New York, USA; October 6, 2017