Event Name: Finnovation Africa 2017: A Powerful Purpose
Event Date: April 7, 2017
Event Location: Sheraton Kampala Hotel, Kampala, Uganda
Cost: The fee to attend is USD 1,000.
Conference Organizers: The conference is organized by Ethico Live!, an organization that arranges events related to the financial services sector including banking, investment and insurance. Financial Sector Deepening Uganda (FSD Uganda), a nonprofit organization that advocates innovation, conducts research and implements policy in Uganda; and the Department for International Development (DfID), a unit of the UK government, are also partnering to produce the event.
Summary of Event: Finnovation Africa 2017 seeks to gather stakeholders of the African financial technology (fintech) “value chain” to further the alignment of the fintech sector with the economic requirements of African countries and identify methods to solve developmental problems in sustainable ways.
Event Website: http://www.ethicolive.com/events/fintech/
For additional information, please contact the organizers by phone at +91 124418 2794/95 or by email at info [at] ethicolive.com
By Murong Xu, Research Associate
Sources and Additional Resources:
UK Department for International Development
Finnovation Africa 2017: A Powerful Purpose
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Dot Finance Africa Presents Its Second Fintech Conference on May 17 – 18, 2017 in Kigali, Rwanda
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Africa Financial Services Investment Conference (AFSIC) Annual Conference; May 3 – 5, 2017; London, UK
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: 7th Annual Central Asian & Caucasus Microfinance Forum; October 26-27, 2017; Tbilisi, Georgia
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Committing to Action: Accelerating Financial Inclusion through Partnership in Uganda; January 17 – 18, 2017; Kampala, Uganda
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Metrics from the Ground Up; NEW DATES: February 27 – 28, 2018; Nairobi, Kenya