Event Name: A Billion to Gain 2016
Event Dates: October 11-12, 2016
Event Location: Nemo Science Museum, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Cost: There is no fee to attend.
Summary of event: The theme of this event is “the role of financial technology in including micro-enterprises in low and middle income countries.” Breakout sessions will cover financial inclusion, virtual currencies, new technologies for mobile financing, crowdfunding and digital credit scoring. It is organized by ING, a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation.
Event Website: https://www.ing-events.nl/abtg2016/what-is-a-billion-to-gain/
For additional information, you may email Brenda Blankenstein at brenda.blankenstein[at]ing.nl or call +31 20 22 888 00.
By Petra Barbu, Research Associate
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Cracking the Nut Conference; June 12 – 13, 2018; Antigua, Guatemala
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Cracking the Nut Conference, March 27 – 28, 2017, Bangkok, Thailand
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: MaRS Social Finance Forum; November 9-10, 2017; Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: “Horizon 2037: Fair Finance for All” – 20th Microfinance Centre (MFC) Annual Conference; May 24-26, 2017; Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: East Africa Islamic Economy Summit; April 24 – 25, 2018; Nairobi, Kenya