Event Name: Seventh Annual Africa Banking and Finance Conference (ABFC)
Event Date: May 30 – May 31, 2017
Event Location: Serena Hotel, Kigali, Rwanda
Summary of Event: The theme of this year’s Annual Banking and Finance Conference is “Making Financial Inclusion a Reality in Africa: Connecting People to Banking & Financial Service.” Sessions will cover financial technology (fintech), agent banking, regulation, credit reporting, cultural barriers, financial capability and client protection.
Background on Organizers: The event host is Aidem Business Solutions, a Kenya-based firm that sponsors conferences.
Cost: The fee to attend is USD 1,000. (The early registration discount is scheduled to expire May 5.)
Event Website: http://www.aidembs.com/banking_conference/
For additional information, you may contact Elizabeth Wanjiru at elizabeth[at]aidembs.com or +254 20 221 8114.
By Phoebe Rorke, Research Associate
Sources and Additional Resources
Aidem Business Solutions:
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at: https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Africa Banking & Finance Conference; April 10 – 11, 2018; Lagos, Nigeria
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: “Horizon 2037: Fair Finance for All” – 20th Microfinance Centre (MFC) Annual Conference; May 24-26, 2017; Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: SRI Conference on Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing; November 1-3, 2017; San Diego, California, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Africa Financial Services Investment Conference (AFSIC) Annual Conference; May 3 – 5, 2017; London, UK
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Cashless Africa: The Future of Finance; March 22 – 23, 2017; Lagos, Nigeria