Event Name: Social Enterprise Conference – Leaders Taking a Stand: Social Impact in Turbulent Times
Event Date: October 6, 2017
Event Location: Columbia University, Lerner Hall, New York, New York, USA
Summary of Event: This event will explore how to enact social impact across disciplines. In addition to hearing from speakers, participants will create strategies to create impact in areas such as education reform, refugee issues, job creation for the formerly incarcerated and climate change.
Cost: The fee to attend is USD 150, with a student rate of USD 50.
For more information, you may call +1 212 854 5553 or email socialenterprise[at]gsb.columbia.edu.
Columbia Business School:
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: High Water Women’s 2017 Investing for Impact Symposium; November 30, 2017; New York, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Global Impact Investing Network’s (GIIN’s) Scaling Impact Investing: A Conversation Among Senior Leaders; September 18, 2017; New York, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Impact Investing Conference: Addressing Climate Change and Social Development; April 26, 2017; Kirchberg, Luxembourg
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: SRI Conference on Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing; November 1-3, 2017; San Diego, California, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Impact Investing: Mainstreaming Purpose-Driven Finance; February 15, 2017; New York, USA