Event Name: International Conference on Sustainable Development
Event Dates: September 16-17, 2016
Event Location: Gregorian University
Cost: The fee to register to attend in person or virtually is EUR 300 (USD 339).
Summary of event:
The theme of this conference is creating a foundation for “sustainable” development through research, practice and education. Scholars and practitioners will present their findings on economic, environmental and “socio-cultural sustainability.” This conference is organized by the European Center of Sustainable Development, an Italian nonprofit research group. As well as organizing the ICSD conference, ECSD publishes a variety of publications, including the European Journal of Sustainable Development.
For additional information, you may email conference[at]ecsdev.org or call +39 0692958486
By Petra Barbu, Research Associate
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: International Conference on Sustainable Development; September 6 – 7, 2017; Rome, Italy
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Global Sustainable Finance Conference 2017; July 13-14, 2017; Karlsruhe, Germany
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: 5th European Research Conference on Microfinance; June 12 – 14, 2017; Portsmouth, UK
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Global Sustainable Finance Forum, July 14-15, 2016, Karlsruhe, Germany
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: SRI Conference on Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing; November 1-3, 2017; San Diego, California, USA