The European Microfinance Platform (e-MFP) notified MicroCapital today that it has scheduled the next iteration of its European Microfinance Week for November 29 through December 1, 2017, at the Abbaye de Neumunster in Luxembourg. The draft agenda is not yet available.
This notice is part of a sponsored series on European Microfinance Week, which is held annually by e-MFP, a 130-member network located in Luxembourg. MicroCapital has been engaged to cover the event on-site since 2012.
MicroCapital Coverage of European Microfinance Week 2012 – 2016
NextBillion Coverage of European Microfinance Week 2016
European Microfinance Platform (e-MFP) Coverage of European Microfinance Week 2016
- SPECIAL REPORT: 5 Days Left to Apply for 2017 European Microfinance Award on Housing
- SPECIAL REPORT: Application Period Open for $106k European Microfinance Award on Housing Until May 22
- SPECIAL REPORT: MFIs in Afghanistan, Peru, Mexico Shortlisted for $118k “Microfinance for Housing” Award
- SPECIAL REPORT: Registration Open for European Microfinance Week; November 29 – December 1, 2017; Luxembourg
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: European Microfinance Platform (e-MFP) to Host European Microfinance Week, November 16-18, 2016, Luxembourg