PARIS, October 31 – A team of people passionate about microfinance and the internet have launched, in partnership with the NGO ACTED and the two famous French banks la BRED and Crédit Coopératif, www.babyloan.org – the first French online microlending website for microentrepreneurs in developing countries.
The idea is very simple :
Babyloan allows socially-aware internet users to:
• Choose the microentrepreneur they want to support
• Choose the loan sum to provide the microentrepreneur so they may start or develop a small business
• Receive regular updates and be reimbursed at the end of the loan term
It’s new, it’s simple, and it provides those with less opportunities the chance to take control of their life with dignity and respect.
Today with the financial crisis, everyone is worried about their purchasing power. With Babyloan, everyone can help and make a difference in a transparent way without sacrificing their budget.
Please visit the website www.babyloan.org to join the community of Babyloanis – the website not only facilitates online loans, it is also a communitarian and educational platform.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Second China-UK Microfinance and Rural Finance Conference, July 5-6, 2016, Aberystwyth University, United Kingdom
- MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: Ant Financial, Emtek to Launch Mobile Payment Service in Indonesia
- MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: Alibaba’s Ant Financial Raises $4.5b from Investors Including China Life, China Post Group, China Development Bank Capital, Primavera Capital Group to Expand Services in Rural Areas
- MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: Microfinance Institutions Adie, microStart, Taysir Launch Free Online Training for Microentrepreneurs
- MICROCAPITAL BRIEF: Infoteria, Tech Bureau Transfer Myanmar-based BC Finance’s Microfinance Data to Private Blockchain