Event Name: TBLI Conference Europe 2015
Event Date: November 19-20, 2015
Event Location: GDI Gottlieb Duttweiler Institute, Langhaldenstrasse 21, 8803 Rüschlikon, Zürich, Switzerland
Cost: The cost of the event is CHF 625 (USD 639). A set of three private meetings with potential investors and business partners is available for an additional fee of CHF 500 (USD 511). Additional meetings can be booked at CHF 150 (USD 154) each.
Event Summary: TBLI Conference offers a series of presentations and workshops that focus on environment, social, governance (ESG) and impact investing topics including the “carbon bubble: climate change and carbon risks for the investment community”, accessing capital for “sustainable” businesses, promoting energy efficiency and alternative energy, and integrating ESG considerations into portfolio management. This year’s conference will focus on ESG and impact investing across asset classes.
Background on Organizers: TBLI Conference is a subsidiary of TBLI Group, an Amsterdam-based organization that seeks to raise awareness of impact investing within the financial sector.
Event Website: http://www.tbligroup.com/tbliconference/europe2015.html
For additional information, you may contact the organizers via email to conference[at]tbligroup.com or by telephone at +31 20 428 6752.
By Arpita Sarkar, Research Associate
Additional Sources and Resources:
Conference Website: http://www.tbligroup.com/tbliconference/lam2015.html
MicroCapital Universe Profile: TBLI Group, https://www.microcapital.org/microfinanceuniverse/tiki-index.php?page=Triple+Bottom+Line+Investments+%28TBLI%29
Did you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Triple Bottom Line Investing (TBLI) Group’s Nordic Conference, September 20-21, 2016, Stockholm, Sweden
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: SRI Conference on Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing; November 1-3, 2017; San Diego, California, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Impact Investing Conference: Addressing Climate Change and Social Development; April 26, 2017; Kirchberg, Luxembourg
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: High Water Women’s 2017 Investing for Impact Symposium; November 30, 2017; New York, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Impact Investing: Mainstreaming Purpose-Driven Finance; February 15, 2017; New York, USA