Event Name: Opportunity Collaboration
Event Date: October 15 – October 20, 2017
Event Location: Club Med Ixtapa Pacific, Ixtapa, Mexico
Summary: This networking and problem-solving event is for people who are “dedicated to building sustainable solutions to poverty.” It includes small-group discussions, a “Capacity Building Clinic” and seminars on topics ranging from social impact to economic justice.
Background on Organizers: Opportunity Collaboration is a US-based network of 250 people who collaborate on efforts to reduce global poverty.
Cost: The fee to attend is USD 4,950 including a private hotel room or USD 2,950 including a shared suite. There is a discount of USD 1,000 for private-room registrations completed by June 30.
Event Website: http://opportunitycollaboration.net/
For additional information, you may contact Tracie Hudgins at thudgins[at]opportunitycollaboration.net or +1 602 647 9121.
By Phoebe Rorke
Sources and Additional Resources
Do you know that MicroCapital publishes the MicroCapital Monitor newspaper each month? Find out more at: https://www.microcapital.org/products-page/.
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: “Horizon 2037: Fair Finance for All” – 20th Microfinance Centre (MFC) Annual Conference; May 24-26, 2017; Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Making Finance Work for Women Summit; October 24-25, 2017; Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Inclusive Finance India Summit, December 5-6, 2016, New Delhi, India
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: SOCAP17 (Social Capital Markets 2017); October 10-13, 2017; San Francisco, California, USA
- MICROFINANCE EVENT: Making Cents International Presents 2017 Global Youth Economic Opportunities Summit; September 27-29; Arlington, Virginia, USA